Become a Student
Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is now open. Please call the school office (7762-0490) or visit the school to request an enrollment packet. In order to enroll/re-enroll a child, parents must provide the following:
- Completed enrollment forms including registration form and parent contract.
- Payment of enrollment fees.
- Payment of any remaining tuition fees from the previous school year.
- If transferring from another school, provide a copy of the most recent student report card or transcript.
- Payment for uniform: AMA polo shirts and PE t-shirts.
Students transferring from Guatemala state schools may be eligible to enroll later in the school year for admission in October or November (mid-year).
Enrollment and tuition fees vary by grade; please contact the school for more information.